Space is limited and we currently have a wait list. To be added to the waitlist for this event and be notified of future events, please submit your name, email, and additional info on the following form: https://goo.gl/forms/vw6TTKmXUHOEAQVD2
SEAONC SE3 Speed Mentoring Event
The SE3 Committee is pleased to launch its first mentorship event—speed mentoring! This event will provide a unique opportunity for junior engineers to engage with more established structural engineers in a time-efficient networking session. The purpose of the event is to encourage junior engineers to gain strategic guidance and advice to progress in their careers.
What is speed mentoring?
Speed mentoring is a series of quick, focused conversations between mentors and mentees. Groups of 3-4 mentees will cycle through several groups of 1-2 mentors over the course of the evening. Each cycle is 12-15 minutes long and consists of focused questions that will be answered by each group of mentors.
We are excited to announce the following mentors for our upcoming event:
- Gina M. Carlson, Tipping Structural Engineers
- Rupa Garai, Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP
- Jessie Godinho, KPFF Consulting Engineers
- Tim Hart, Berkeley Lab
- Jimmy Lau, Thornton Tomasetti, Inc.
- David McMillan, KPW Structural Engineers
- Maryann Phipps, Estructure
- Mark P. Sarkisian, Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP
- Marko Schotanus, Rutherford + Chekene
- Gwenyth Searer, Wiss, Janney, Elstner Associates, Inc.
- Mike Stults, Tuan & Robinson Structural Engineers
- Taryn Williams, Simpson Gumpertz & Heger
Thursday, August 3, 2017 | 6-8 PM
650 California St, Suite 1400
San Francisco, CA 94108
Mentee registration costs:
$15 for SEAONC members | $20 for non-members
If you are currently registered for the event and can no longer attend, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, but no later than Wednesday, August 2, 2017.
Light refreshments will be provided.
Please contact SE3@seaonc.org with any questions.
San Francisco, 94108
|SEAONC Member||$ 15.00|